There are no signed Waivers or Consent forms. By registering for and participating in this event, you agree to all of the Waivers and Consent set forth on the Releases page.
Payment is either made on athletic.net, or via check or cash at the track meet.
Entries are limited to 5 total events - maximum of 3 running events - relays count toward the running event limit - relat alternates DO NOT count toweard the running event limit unless the athlete runs in the relay
Independent (unattached) athletes are entered into the meet as if they were on a team together called "Texas Independent Homeschools." An athletic.net account has been set up for independents to use for their "team."
You may wish to look over the information on the Coach Page to give you more information about how the meet will be run.
Independent athletes will have to check-in individually at the meet.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US USING THE CONTACT FORM BELOW
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ENTERING THIS MEET AS AN INDEPENDENT.
Event Entry will be done on Athletic.net this year. Many of you are already familiar with this system, but if you are new to athletic.net, read through the instructions below, and feel free to email with any questions using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TIMELINE. EVENT ENTRY DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.
DETAILED EVENT ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
You may want to print this page so you can refer to it while you are on the event entry page.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OUTDATED.
IF YOU FIND THAT THEY DO NOT WORK,
PLEASE NOTIFY US BY USING THE CONTACT FORM
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
The only way to currently register as Independent is as a New User on athletic.net. Register your athlete as an individual and you can then sign-up for the meet and his/her/their events. Each child you have that wants to participate will need his/her own athletic.net account - which are free. The Information below for registration is currently not working.
BY REGISTERING FOR THE TRACK MEET, EVEN AS A NEW USER ON ATHLETIC.NET, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE RELEASES AND WAIVERS SET FORTH IN THE WEBSITE AND ON THE MEET PAGE ON ATHLETIC.NET
INDEPENDENT (UNATTACHED) ATHLETES:
1. Go to athletic.net.
2. Click on >Log In in the upper right corner.
3. Log in with the email txihs2 @ yahoo . com (without the spaces) and the password state2010.
4. In the upper right corner, click on >Gayle and a menu bar will open.
-- For JV(16U) and Varsity(18U) athletes, click on the > to the right of "TF Texas Independent Homeschools HS."
-- For 10U, 12U, and 14U athletes, click on the > for "TF Texas Independent Homeschool MS."
(NOTE: Do NOT click on "Unattached Athlete Registration.")
5. On the left side of the page, under “Outdoor Calendar,” click on >Texas Homeschool T&F Championships.
6. The box drops down with more information. Click on >Register Athletes.
7. Scroll down to where the athlete names are listed. If you used this system in previous years, you may see your athlete's name in the list already. If so, you can click on the athlete's name to begin entering events. If your athlete's name is not on this list, scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the box that says “Add an Athlete” enter the athlete’s first and last name, gender, and birth date. You may enter a grade but it is not relevant for our meet. When completed, click the >Add button at the end of the row. The athlete should appear in the list above, either under the Men’s tab or the Women’s tab.
8. Repeat for any additional athletes.
9. Click on the athlete’s name you wish to enter.
10. Choose your events. Click the button in the column corresponding to the age division the athlete will enter. Age eligibility is determined by the athlete's age on September 1 of the current school year (LAST September).
11. Click the >Save Changes button when finished. The events chosen should appear next to the athlete’s name.
12. When finished, click >Logout at the bottom of the Coach Tools menu on the right.
13. Event entries may be edited until 10:00am, Tuesday, April 27, 2021.