Event Entry will be done on Athletic.net this year. Many of you are already familiar with this system, but if you are new to athletic.net, read through the instructions below, and feel free to email with any questions using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TIMELINE. EVENT ENTRY DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.
DETAILED EVENT ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
You may want to print this page so you can refer to it while you are on the event entry page.
THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OUTDATED.
IF YOU FIND THAT THEY DO NOT WORK,
PLEASE NOTIFY US BY USING THE CONTACT FORM
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Entries are limited to 5 total events - maximum of 3 running events - relays count toward the running event limit - relat alternates DO NOT count toweard the running event limit unless the athlete runs in the relay
TEAM COACHES WHO DO NOT HAVE AN ATHLETIC.NET ACCOUNT:
1. Go to Athletic.net.
2. In the blue box in the middle of the page, click on >Create Free Account.
3. After you set up your account, see the remaining instructions below.
TEAM COACHES WHO ALREADY HAVE AN ATHLETIC.NET ACCOUNT:
1. Go to athletic.net
2. Click on >Log In in the upper right corner and log in.
3. In the upper right corner, click on your name to access all the Coach Tools. This is where you can edit your athlete roster and team information.
4. If you have not added our meet to your calendar yet, click on >Texas on the blue menu bar at the top of the page and search for the meet on April 30-May1. When you find our meet, click on it, and a dropdown box will appear where you can choose to add it to your team.
5. Once you have added the meet, under “2021 Outdoor Calendar,” click on >Texas State Homeschool T&F Championships.
6. A box drops down with more information. Click on >Register Athletes.
7. Scroll down to where the athlete names are listed. If you have used this system this season or in previous years, you may see your athletes' names in the list already. If so, you can click on an athlete's name to begin entering events. If an athlete's name is not on this list, scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the box that says “Add an Athlete” enter the athlete’s first and last name, gender and birth date. You may enter a grade but it is not relevant for our meet. When completed, click the >Add button at the end of the row. The athlete should appear in the list above, either under the Men’s tab or the Women’s tab.
8. Click on the athlete’s name you wish to enter.
9. Choose your events. Click the button in the column corresponding to the age division the athlete will enter. Age eligibility is determined by the athlete's age on September 1 of the current school year (LAST September).
10. Click the >Save Changes button when finished. The events chosen should appear next to the athlete’s name.
***In the event you cannot access the athletic, net account, then email the athlete name, event(s), times and distances/heights, and the Division competing in (10UG, 10UB, etc.) to and the athlete will be entered.
EVENTS MAY BE EDITED UNTIL 10:00pm, APRIL 27, 2021.